Let us ease the burden of interpretation and compliant implementation of the Final RoP, and help ensure that you are ready to meet the requirements with confidence.
Proactive has a partnership plan to carry the burden of Phase 1-3 Requirements of Participation Readiness.
Our experts guide RoP compliance readiness through remote review of existing facility systems and suggested updates for meeting the requirements.
- We provide the policy/procedure templates, resources, and program tools you need to
fill any gaps for Phase 1-3 readiness, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel
- We meet each RoP element and meet with your team designee in each required element area to
partner with your staff in implementing the updates.
- Our train-the-trainer sessions provide the education help and materials you need to
meet competency requirements in RoP topic areas
- On-site visits may be scheduled as part of a facility specific customized project plan
- A knowledgeable consultant project manager will be designated to help you each step of the way
- Projects may be billed on budget friendly installment plans up to 7 months
- Still needing help with Phase 1 or 2 reviews? We have a proven and efficient path to compliance.