MDS Orientation Training
Building Blocks for Superior MDS Teams
12 contact hours of live virtual MDS orientation training with expert trainers over 3 interactive training days, with break out groups and coding practice. Extensive resource manual and opportunities for Q&A provided in this MDS orientation that introduces critical clinical assessment, care planning and MDS concepts impacting facility reimbursement, quality measures, and regulatory compliance.
Upcoming MDS Orientation Training Dates:
- January 22-24 Register NOW!
- April 29 – May 1 – Registration coming soon!
- August 6-8 – Registration coming soon!
- November 4-6 – Registration coming soon!
The training will take place from 10 AM-2:30 PM Central Time each day with a 30-minute lunch break at 12:30 PM.
$779 per attendee – 25% discount available for additional attendees from the same facility after first full price admission
What to Expect:
- Intro to MDS 3.0
- Assessment types and scheduling
- Coding instructions A-Z
- CAA’s, Triggers, Care Planning
- PDPM Management
- Managed Care Considerations
- Quality Measures
- CASPER Reports
- Daily Skilled Documentation
- Medicaid CMI Management
- ICD.10 Coding
- Quality Assurance Activities
- Survey Management
- MDS Role in Meetings