What Personal Information We Collect
In order to access or use certain portions of ProactiveMedicalReview.com or any Educational Materials, Interactive Services or Discussion Forums, you need to create a user account on the website (a “User Account”). You can alter and correct any personal information provided by you by logging into your User Account.
- We collect industry standard log data about the browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, your IP address at the time of account creation and keep a log of the pages that you visit on the Website in association with your IP address. [We also collect the IP address associated with the device running the Proactive mobile app each time you sync.
- Do not provide any of your (or any person’s) health or other sensitive information in your Registration Data or otherwise.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Provide you with the Proactive Materials (i.e., the Content, Educational Materials, Interactive Services, Discussion Forums and any other content, products or services available on or through the Website);
- Analyze Website usage and improve the Website and other Proactive Materials;
- Deliver to you any administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Website and/or other Proactive Materials;
- Perform internal research, market and business analyses, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and to detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Proactive may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Proactive to provide products and/or services to you or who provide services such as information processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, customer data management, customer research and the like; these companies are obligated to protect your information.
Use of Aggregated Anonymous User Data
Cookies and Other Technology
The Website may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. Cookies are alphanumeric identifies in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. These technologies tell us which parts of the Website you have visited, limit the number of times you see certain information, or help us better determine which information you may like to see or to alert you to software compatibility issues. They are also used to analyze and improve the Website’s and other Proactive Materials’ design and functionality. If you choose to delete cookies from your device or block them from being stored on your device, please note that the full functionality of the foregoing items may not be available to you. Pixel tags and web beacons are images embedded in the Website for the purpose of measuring and analyzing Website usage and activity. Proactive, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons to help us analyze website usage and improve the Website and other Proactive Materials.
We may use search and display advertising so you can find opportunities to purchase Proactive products and retargeting cookies to present you with Proactive advertising on other sites based on your interaction on our website.
Cookies and Other Technology Third Party Products or Services Offered Through Website
Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Data Use Following Termination
Following cancellation or termination of your account, Proactive may continue to utilize de-identified and anonymized historical data associated with your use of the Proactive Materials.
Email Communications from Us
We may provide you with summaries and email alerts. We may also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Proactive or third-party goods or services. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions provided in such emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your data and to protect Proactive accounts and systems from unauthorized access. When you register for an account, Proactive requires a password from you for your privacy and security. This password is stored in an encrypted fashion on our systems. Please know that while these are industry-standard methods of data security, there is no fool-proof method of data security and we cannot guarantee that these methods or any other methods will prevent any and all unauthorized access. It is also important to understand that these precautions apply only to our website and systems. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
Your Responsibility for Maintaining the Confidentiality of Your Login ID and Password
If you have a security-related concern, please contact email@example.com
International Data Transfer
Your data is stored in the United States and is subject to United States laws, which may differ from laws of other nations.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) do not currently apply to Proactive.