This session will focus on Risk Management and Human Resources including: The requirements and key components; responsibilities and role of the DON in oversight & addressing risk areas and HR Management; staff training objectives; hiring/firing & disciplinary action guidance; & staffing sources and employee retention.
- Identify the CMS regulatory requirements of a Risk Management program.
- Be familiar with the key components and role of the DON in a successful Risk Management program.
- Recognize staff training objectives and tips for an effective Risk Management program.
- Be familiar with hiring/firing and disciplinary action strategies.
- Describe sources for possible staff hiring.
Webinar recorded March 2023