On June 29, 2022, CMS released revised Long-Term Care surveyor guidance, including clarifications and technical corrections of Phase 2 guidance issued in 2017, new guidance for Phase 3 requirements which went into effect in November 28, 2019, and guidance on the new arbitration requirements which became effective September 2019. Surveyors will begin using this guidance to identify noncompliance on October 24, 2022. This education series will explain the updates and changes of the regulations and guidance, with an emphasis on developing action plans for achieving compliance related to the updates and changes.
- Resident Rights; Abuse, Neglect, & Exploitation; Admission, Transfer, and Discharge Requirements
- Quality of Life & Quality of Care; Trauma Informed Care; Physician Services; Behavioral Health; Pharmacy Services; Food and Nutrition Requirements
- Nursing Staffing and Payroll Based Journal and Arbitration Requirements
- QAPI, Infection Control; Physical Environment Requirements
- Compliance & Ethics; Training Requirements; Psychosocial Outcome Severity Guide Requirements
This webinar was recorded in October 2022.