This session will review the #2 top citation nationally, F812 Food Procurement, with an emphasis on strategies to avoid this top citation through discussion on: Actual citation examples and reviews of immediate jeopardy citations, Strategies for successfully managing the survey process & understanding the critical element pathways used to guide surveyor investigations, & Implementing survey preparedness activities to prevent this top cited deficiency.
- Identify the regulatory requirements related to F812
- Identify survey procedures that describe how Food Safety Requirements are reviewed for compliance during the annual survey process
- Identify examples of how F-Tag 812 is commonly cited in the long-term care survey process
- Identify tools for the leadership team to use for monitoring compliance with Food Safety requirements
- Explain strategies for incorporating survey preparedness related to Food Safety into facility QAPI processes
PDF Download includes:
– Link to Recording
– Link to Handouts
*Webinar Recorded March 2022.