New! Section GG Toolkit Updated for 10/1/2023!
Section GG, Functional Abilities and Goals, becomes even more significant as of October 1st, 2023 as CMS retires section G and requires that section GG be completed for OBRA assessments as well as PDPM assessments. In addition to critical reimbursement implications, Section GG also impacts SNF QRP and Quality Measures, and is a factor in Care Area Triggers (CATs) and triggering Care Area Assessments (CAAs).
Section GG Staff Development Tool-Kit Contains:
- Toolkit Guide
- Section GG Toolkit PowerPoint Presentation with Speaker notes
- Case Study Videos
- Training Activity Worksheets
- Extra Practice Study Videos
- Post-Test & Answer Keys
Compliance / Audit Tools
- Section GG Observation Tool
- Section GG Documentation & Coding Accuracy Audit
- Section GG Admission Worksheets
- Section GG Discharge Worksheets
- Section GG OBRA/Interim Worksheets
- Section GG IPA Worksheets
- MDS Section GG Coding Policy Example
- Section GG Function Score Quick Tips
- Section GG Items Directly Impact SNF QRP Measures
View a sample video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UImda8z9bek
PDF download available after purchase.