This 8-week webinar series emphasizes skill building for serving effectively as the MDS/RAI Coordinator. New or seasoned MDS staff will improve mastery of the MDS and detailed coding implications for ensuring proper reimbursement, accurate Quality Measures, and survey preparedness.
- Ruling MDS 3.0 Assessment and Completion
- Becoming an MDS Genius: Rooting out Common Coding Errors
- Mastering Assessment and Reporting of Self-Care and Mobility
- Becoming a CAA and Care Planning Maestro
- Achieving PDPM Success (Part 1)
- Achieving PDPM Success (Part 2)
- Expert Quality Measure Management
- Surmounting Survey and Audit Preparedness
PDF Download includes:
– Link to Recording
– Link to Handouts
*Webinars Recorded May-June 2022.