This session will discuss the leadership and management skills and essential resources for the DON.
- Understand the skills necessary to be an effective leader and manager
- Describe leadership styles
- Apply leadership principles to effectively lead and manage the nursing team
- Implement strategies for time and workload management including effective planning and Delegation
- Identify the CMS regulatory resource locations for Appendix PP, the RAI, QM, QRP, and 5 Star manuals
- Be familiar with resources for the Standards of Care, including sample policies, forms and audit tools
Webinar recorded April 2023