This series focuses on skill building for serving effectively as the Director of Nursing with an emphasis on effective leadership and staff engagement, nursing operations and systems of care for common conditions treated in the LTC setting. Guidance will include strategies for avoiding common deficiencies, staff training/competency, performance improvement and QA activities targeting QM areas, fundamentals of SNF/LTC reimbursement and oversight of MDS performance and promoting 5-star quality.
- A Day in the Life of a DON
- Risk & Human Resource Management
- Survey Readiness for the DON
- QAPI for the DON
- MDS & Medicare Essentials
- Leadership & Management and Essential Resources
Webinars recorded March-April 2023