This 12-part webinar series addresses hot topics in nursing home operations to develop skills in managing current clinical- regulatory, legal and compliance risks. A team of expert presenters offers insight on systems and strategies to advance preparedness for the varied challenges facing LTC leaders, with practical solutions, templates, tools and resources. Recordings of live sessions are included with the webinar purchase.
- Mastering the Long-Term Care Survey Process Part 1: Survey Success
- Mastering the Long-Term Care Survey Process Part 2: Post-Survey Essentials
- SNF Compliance Program Essentials of the Facility Risk Assessment & Work Plan
- Legal Aspects of Documentation
- Policies & Procedures – Should You Have a Policy for Everything?
- Driving Excellence Through QAPI
- Internal Investigations
- The Operator’s Guide to Understanding the (Tremendous!) Impact of the MDS
- Achieving Objectives Through People: Topics in Human Resources
- Fundamentals of Defense: Part 1
- Fundamentals of Defense: Part 2
- Lessons in the Headlines: Case Reviews 2021
PDF Download includes:
– Link to Recording
– Link to Handouts
*Webinar Recorded December 2021.