This series examines the three domains of the CMS 5-Star Quality Rating System: Health Inspections, Staffing and Quality Measures including how the rating is calculated and analyzing your data with a focus on developing a work plan to improve or maintain 5-Star Status. Common obstacles to 5-Star status will be discussed with tips and strategies for advancing facility performance.
What to Expect
Gain insights into how the 5-Star rating is calculated & tips on how to analyze your data and develop an effective 5-Star improvement work plan.
- 5-Star Overview and Health Inspection Domain
- 5-Star Staffing Rating
- Quality Measure Domain: Part 1
- Quality Measure Domain: Part 2
- Quality Measure Domain: Part 3
- Developing a Facility-Specific Work Plan for 5-Star Improvement
*Webinars recorded January-December 2023