Deep Dive into Federal Regulations in a Year
12-Month Webinar Series
This series is designed for those new to the longterm care industry or for those who would like a more comprehensive understanding of the federal regulatory requirements. Over the course of 12 monthly sessions, this series will provide a deep dive into learning about key federal regulations for long term care facilities. Resident rights, abuse/neglect/exploitation, admission/transfer/discharge, Resident assessment, comprehensive resident centered care plan, quality of life, quality of care, physician services, nursing services, behavioral health, pharmacy services, lab/radiology/diagnostic services,
dental services, food/nutrition services, specialized rehab services, administration, QAPI, Infection Control, Compliance and ethics program, physical environment, and training requirements regulations and Interpretive guidance will be covered.
What to Expect:
In depth insights into LTC federal regulations for survey success.
One (1.5) contact hours each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE.NAB approved through Proactive LTC Consulting.
The dietary webinar on November 14th is approved through the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM). CHeck with your state for details.
NCCAP credit is available for the webinars on January 10, April 11, and May 9. Check with your state association for details.
Nursing Home Administrators, Director of Nursing, Nursing Leadership, Facility Department Managers, RAI Coordinator, QA Director.
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Please do not register through Proactive if we have a partnership with an association with your state!
Deep Dive Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- January 10 – §483.10 Resident Rights Requirements – View Recording
- February 14 – §483.12 Freedom from Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation – View Recording
- March 14 – §483.15 Admission Transfer & Discharge Rights
- April 11 – §483.20 Resident Assessment & §483.21 Comprehensive Person-Centered Care Plan Requirements
- May 9 – §483.24 Quality of Life Requirements
- June 13 – §483.25 Quality of Care Requirements
- July 11 – §483.30 Physician Services & §483.35 Nursing Service Requirements
- August 8 – §483.40 Behavioral Health Service Requirements
- September 12 – §483.45 Pharmacy Services Requirements
- October 10 – §483.50 Laboratory Radiology and Other Diagnostic Services & §483.55 Dental Services
- November 14 – §483.60 Food and Nutrition Services
- December 12 – §483.70 Administration Requirements
MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA, QCP, CHC, CLNC, CPC
Director of Regulatory Services
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive email@example.com or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options