8-Part Webinar Series
This 8-week webinar series emphasizes skill building for serving effectively as the MDS/RAI Coordinator. New or seasoned MDS staff will improve mastery of the MDS and detailed coding implications for ensuring proper reimbursement, accurate Quality Measures, and survey preparedness.
Sessions will offer a refresher of critical MDS 3.0 concepts for those new to MDS, as well as expanded content targeting:
- Overcoming common coding and documentation errors
- Avoiding the most prevalent PDPM and Case Mix Index (CMI) missed opportunities
- Preventing MDS related survey deficiencies and current medical review risks
- Effective Person-Centered Care Planning
- QM & SNF QRP Accuracy
What to Expect:
Gain insights that will drive reimbursement and QM improvement
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
MDS/RAI staff, Nurse Leaders, Administrators, PT, OT, ST, QA/QAPI team members
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Don’t see your state listed? Register through Proactive!
MDS Mastermind Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- August 10 – Ruling MDS 3.0 Assessment and Completion
- August 17 – Becoming an MDS Genius: Rooting out Common Coding Errors
- August 24 – Mastering Assessment and Reporting of Self-Care and Mobility
- August 31 – Becoming a CAA and Care Planning Maestro
- September 7 – Achieving PDPM Success (Part 1)
- September 14 – Achieving PDPM Success (Part 2)
- September 21 – Expert Quality Measure Management
- September 28 – The Only Constant is Change – Preparing for October 1, 2023
RN, GERO-BC, RAC-CT, DNS-CT
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist email@example.com with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options